Just another queston about boobs.

Guys, if you had to pick between only a girl with A cup boobs or a girl with D cup boobs, which would you choose. They both have the exact same body, face, etc. The only difference is the boob size. So, A or D?

Most Helpful Guy

• D cups. No question.

What Guys Said 11

• There is an increasing minority of guys who prefer smaller breasts... as I know the media and the sex industry emphasize positive associations with big breasts, the fashion industry being the backers of small breasts.

But it isn't a very small minority that like small breasts, and it isn't just a two sided struggle over preference either, as most categorize the preference as a preference to 'Big' or 'Small'. Even though a very common way of perceiving the personal preference, it is also very invalid, as below A to a low B would be identified as small breasts, but all that carries above that, which can be all the way up and beyond J's naturally, as well as incredibly absurdly emphasized sizes surgically, being a selection of sizes around 10 times the range of that of breasts deemed as 'small' (A- low B)... meaning 10 times as many guys will have preferences in these sizes. So 10 times as many guys will seemingly be into 'Big' breasts (which as I said seems to be anything that isn't small = B+); as its only a two sided choice'' debate, regardless of the size preference range's within that vast range of sizes that are only categorized as 'not being small'.

So. You see where the theoretical questioning of size falters when asked in this 'shallow two sided' manor. A choice between small and anything other. It cancels out guys who like, small to medium, medium, medium to large, large, large to very large, and even the very large and extremely large preferences (which I would predict the population of guys having a preference to these extreme sizes, would be much much less than guys having a preference to smaller sizes).

So. Even though many girls may feel small breasts are obsolete, to any other breast size, it is only because you categorize breast size in this way.

Every breast size has an substantially equal chance of being within a desirable to the same number of guys.

For example. If we categorize the vast number of size ranges just briefly into 4 sizes;

Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra large.

Out of 20 guys say;

Extra small 3

Small 3

Medium 7

Large 5

Extra Large 2

Now if we gave them a choice of two categories, since they may like a range of sizes in between the distinct categories, they may choose these categories also;

Extra Small 2 = (2 down from Small)

Small 7 = (4 down from Medium, 3 up from Extra small)

Medium 5 = (1 up from Small, 4 down from Large)

Large 2 = (2 down from Large)

Extra Large one = (1 up from Large)

So that's a vast change, just by giving them 2 choices instead of 1. From Medium being Top and Small being joint second from the bottom (with extra small), to Small being top and Extra small being joint from the bottom (with extra large).

If you take the mean of both choices combined then you'd end up with;

Extra small 2-3

Small 5

Medium 6

Large 3-4

Extra Large 1-2

So small is still nearly even with Medium, and Extra small is still a significant number of guys, in front of extra large and near even

• with Large. So, you can never distinctly find a significantly vast different between preferences for any. Except those surgically enhanced to an absurd level I would say.

It's all to do with the accuracy of someones claims to what they prefer, within the range of choice they have been given.

Also, even if you WERE the minority of preference, that would mean when you do find someone that prefers your size, and you engage in a loving intimate relationship with them, it feels all the more special

• because there preferences in you, are so much rarer than any other guy. So, even the more traits you possess, that are preferred by the minority of guys, means the more appreciative you'll be of the guy you find that has a preference towards them traits, because he would be the infinite minority, if you sub divide each minority of preference in a trait by each other, to leave an even smaller population of guys. When you DO find him, he'll be so rear to you, you'll be so rear to him; you'd adore it

• *within a desirable 'range' * ... -__- Geeze this is not good English structure lol.

• uhh, which ever had the best looking face, if they both have the same face then I would choose the D, no offense.

• I take the road less traveled in this case, I honeslty prefer smaller boobs for a couple reasons.

For one they're easier to work around, if boobs are too big they can get in the way.

Another reason is smaller boobs last longer, if boobs are bigger as the owner gets older they will sag more and might create stretch marks.

• I'd take the D cups but it really doesn't matter. Different sizes suit different people what's more important is who's inside the rest of the body

• D-cups for me...

...

...

...i'll suppress the rest of my thoughts to keep things PG lol

• D, hands down.

• depends on her body type and personality... These days girls can pick what size they want anyways reduction or implants... I go by who they are not what's on their chest...

• yes but they have the same exact look and personality. Which would you prefer if you could choose>?

• I would pick D. Assuming they weren't overly saggy.

• A for sure

• bigger not necessarily better. If the shapes are equally beautiful of course I'd choose D. There are so many things you can't do to small boobs

• I like smaller boobs so I would definitely pick A cup boobs :D. I generally don't find big boobs attractive

What Girls Said 6

• I myself am a 36B, but my ideal size would be a C or so. Anything bigger would be a little...grotesque :P

• link <- that's grotesque?

• yea I don't think people realize D cup boobs don't = p*rnstar lol.

• I think I worded myself incorrectly, and the following may sound confusing as well--it depends on how you "wear" them. Some girls with Ds just don't have "good" Ds...they might sag or push too far over their tops, like a p*rn star's. Others contain them enough to still be sexy, yet not, as I said, grotesque. It really depends on how you showcase your boobs.

• D! Obviously. D is large but not so large that they are spilling all over the place. D is my ideal size.

• A. D cups are only attractive when you're young. After that the sagging as isn't that desirable.

• But if they're nice boobs. I've seen lots of D cups that don't sag and A cups that look deflated as women age. Once people have kids, all boobs sag and look bad regardless of size. I think saggy A's look worse than saggy D's becuase saggy A's just look like loose skin with nothing in it.

• Disagree. I find large boobs unattractive. As a whole really. If I has D's I'd get a reduction.

• A cup :)

• I'm guessing you're an A? I'm a C

• I'm a B lol

• D's so you can titty f*ck.

• amen, never tried that though, always wanted to

• Apparently it feels amazing. It would turn me on, too - even if I don't physically get anything out of it.

• all your doing is making girls with a cups feel bad & girls with d cups feel bad

• just looking for guys opinions, which obviously you're not so thanks for the input. Bye!

• I was just curious. I'm not biased on this question since I'm average (a small c) so about halfway between both those sizes. So, you admit A cups are obviously unnattractive?

• I think A cups are only attractive when you're in the seventh grade and that's the most girls have, or if you're a petite star like Mila Kunis. The best sizes, I think, would be a B-small D...but even that's pushing it. You're lucky! I wish I had a C!