Would you date a guy if he just got out of an 8 year relationship?

Would you date a guy if he just got out of an 8 year relationship? Would you or would you not date him? reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• guys like this in my opinion prove that they are worthy because it shows that they can be loyal, unless ofcourse the relationship ended because of his betrayal of course ,x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If he JUST got out of one?

Would I date him casually, socially, just to hang out? Sure, everybody needs company after a relationship ended.

Would I date him with the intention of it becoming something more? No, I don't think so. My current boyfriend and I started dating less than three months after the end of his three-year relationship, and I wondered from time to time if that was still too close.

It takes time to get over a relationship and work through the emotions and problems that become apparent at the time of the breakup. For some people, it takes a lot of time. I don't really think it's fair to the new person if they're having to deal with the other person's baggage.

• sure, maybe. depends on the whole situation.

• No because I don't want to be a rebound. he just got out of a long ass relationship, he's more than likely just trying to f*** girls and get over his last girl. so unless I just wanted something casual then I wouldnt. I'd go out on dates with the guy and see him casually but not get in a relationship or have sex with him. I wouldn't be his girlfriend

• Not if he just got out of it. I mean I may, but I would be a little hesitant. I just don't think I can be with someone who has been with someone that long at my age. I would be a little worried about being compared too.