Never been kissed. Help!

I'm 18 and I've never been kissed. I feel like a complete weirdo. It's not even like I've never had the chance to kiss someone. I actually had someone I was texting all the time and really into kiss me and I just pulled away. I think it's because its almost so long now that I feel like I don't know how to kiss or something. I feel so nervous and embarrassed that I've never been kissed. I can feel everyone making fun of me. Any advice? Does anyone have the same problems?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 21. Never been kissed, never had the chance either. Don't feel bad. If you feel nervous, or embarrassed when it comes to kissing, then you are probably not ready to kiss that person. It's like they say in sex: If you feel nervous, or embarrassed to have sex, then you are probably not ready. Just go on with your life... if it is meant to happen, then it will happen someday.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't force it, if you're relaxed and want it, go for it.

I've never really kissed anyone, but I have been kissed, lol. I'm 18 too.

• My first kiss was at age 20, don't worry. And try kissing sometime, it's great, lol.

• You're a girl, you can get it anytime you want.

• Me too! I'm so worried that when I finally do, I'm gonna be really bad and it'll be awkward because you're supposed to know that by now... I'm 22-1/2 by the way :-/

What Girls Said 2

• I think you shouldn't worry about it, I just recently had my first kiss and I'm 20 years old. I was nervous to if I was going to be horrible at it. But the anxiety before hand is was way worse than the actual kiss, it seemed like a piece of cake lol. Don't feel embarrassed everyone is different and you shouldn't care what other people think its your body no one elses :)

• I'm 20 and never been kissed, there is no rush, just relax...never let anyone get you down because of that