He likes me? I think? I'm confused what should I do?

I just moved to a new place. met this guy through some friends. and he came over once had some drinks and we hooked up. he told me I gave him butterflies and all this sweet stuff. even gave me his number (but I didn't give him mine) I sent him a text the next day apologizing for not giving my number but he never texted back. I then saw him again through friends and he was real sweet. I ended up staying the night with him but we didn't do anything other than make out. I've stayed the night with him twice now. and we will talk and he will just tell me how beautiful he thinks I am. always asking me strange personal questions like what my favorite things are or when my birthday is.

sometimes he stares at me and ill ask him why or try to kiss him and he always stops me and says something like "im not done looking out how pretty you are."

he seems to REALLY like me. but he never contacts me or anything. he's also just a very strange fellow. and I don't really know what to do. because I really really like him. and I've had bad luck with guys in the past and I really don't want to f*** this up. He seems sweet but very particular and I'm always afraid ill do or say something to turn him off >.<

what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hm, if it were me in your situation? I'd think he's just in it for some fun.

He has your number, he knows where you live, so he has no reason not to contact you, doesn't he?

He's really sweet to you, maybe because that way he knows you'll make out with him.

If he'd really like you, he'd text you, call you, or come over or something. He didn't even text you back when you apologized, I mean, that's the least he could do, right?

I don't wanna sound like a manhating b*tch here, but it's just what I would be thinking when I was in your situation.