How do I sustain attraction?

Been talking to this girl for 6 months and recently just started dating her. She contacts me first everyday but I still worry about her losing interest or losing attraction for me. How do I sustain attraction even though she's the one clinging (for now)? Should I even be worried about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her do her thing until it passes.

Remember this golden rule:

MEN DO NOT GET CLINGY!

Men that are clingy is not seen as cute.

It's seen as pathetic and insecure.

Focus on something outside of the relationship like a hobby, a sport, a trade, a certain subject matter and get really good at it; or just continue progressing at it.

I always keep up on my studies in computation and mathematics.

I also continue to skate with my friends.

If you continue to have an interesting life outside of just you and her. She will always want to know what you're up to, what new stuff you have done. And that is sexy and attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• Be spontaneous sometimes. :3 Girls love unexpected. And you're probably not even gonna have to worry the way things are going.

• If you show her you're always there for her, give her attention and respect she'll stay.

• being kind, confident and funny is attractive.. hehee...
    but, I think if you are wasting to many times to get close to her, her feelings may fade away, especially if any guy approaching her..

What Guys Said 2

• She's clingy?

• Kind of. Doesn't make me any less attracted to her though.

• Always be mindful of the quantity of the attention you give. Too much or too little and she'll slip away, doesn't matter if she's clingy or not.

In your case, which is fairly common, you need to weigh and give less attention. Harvest her interest, so to speak.

• You have been talking... does that mean you never met? let alone had sex...

• Kind of a long distance deal, didn't really start to care about her until very recently.

• wow, what an epic waste of time and energy for you then