Is she digging me or am I wasting my time?

OK last week I meet a girl at a bar, we hit it off pretty well we talked for about 30 min then danced, she asked me for my number and then texting me while at the club to find me and she did and we danced some more. She texted me the next day at like 11 saying good morning and we talked for a couple of hours and then we set up a date a couple days later, however the day before the date she msged me saying that she couldn't meet as she had to help her brother do something, and said we should arrange something for another date however she didn't make a date she just said well figure out another time and left it at that? Do you think she is sincere and she wants to go out with me or did she flop and wants to cut it off? I would like to take her out however I don't know if she has the same intentions as me...

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds genuine to me. It depends on how long it has been since the missed date...

If it was more than a week, then I would wonder. But, I think she still likes you. She could be scared and hesitant. just casually text her until she is ready. She will let you know when she is. I don't think you are wasting your time.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, she did talk to you that early in the day. I'm like a serial killer in the morning. Its best to avoid eye contact... But if she made an effort to ask your number and texted you, be sure that she's just busy right now and wants to see you again. Chin up, turn up that charm and you'll see her soon. Meanwhile, sweeten the messages and why not suggest a date to meet yourself, instead of waiting for her? Maybe she doesn't want to be the only one trying here =P

• Msg her with a day, time, place and plan..

If she says yes, or gives you a different day, she's into you..

If she avoids and leave's it, open and vague.. she isn't..

well, she might be, but you might be #2...

• go for it! I think she's genuinely into you from what you've described. maybe she's just busy and hasn't found the right date yet because she doesn't want to have to cancel a second time. if nothing happens in a bit, text her first and get the conversation going about it, good luck! :)

• hey thanks for the help, I'm just a little nervous because I thought it was going so well and why would she flop all of a sudden I think I'm just freaking my self out, she msged me yesterday so I plan on msging her in about 4 days arranging for a second date how does that sound?

• Dear question ask, just message her already instead of doing the whole 'wait x number of days.' I can't stand it when guys do that and I dumped the guy I was recently seeing for taking ages to reply to things!

• agreed with the commenter! don't wait a few days on purpose. I honestly find it one of the most annoying things a guy can do. its not going to make her want you more. she'll just think you're not into her and eventually stop thinking about it

• Wow this is similar to what happened to me. I cut the guy off, because he kept flaking out on me. If this keeps happening and she keeps on flaking out you, then you should look for someeone else.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should try to arrange another date and just see what happens.

• Ask her out for a definite date at a definite time and place next week. If she says yes, you're in. If she says no and doesn't counterpropose then, she's out. If she says no and counterproposes, you're in.

In the meantime, keep meeting girls, keep getting numbers and keep planning dates.