Why do I always attract girls I'm not attracted to?

When I'm at the gym or just on campus it will always any the type that I'm not attracted to... I'm not picky at all really. there's only a couple of girls that I liked that look at me but a lot of guys look at them and flirt so I just bother. Should I just keep waiting till I find someone "perfect" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• At least you attract girls. If you can do better, try going for someone you think is worth your time.

What Girls Said 1

• It may be your behavior around them. You should try to approach some of the girls you think are attractive. I'm sure they notice you, but they probably don't know how to approach you.

What Guys Said 1

• i think it's because of the way you act around girls you don't really like. You are free to "be yourself" around those girls, but when a hot girl comes along she puts you into a trance and you treat her differently