Why did he tell me he loved me so soon?

I met a guy online, and we have been talking for about two and a half months. We talk every night for hours on skype. Recently he told me he loves me(as a girlfriend). I don't understand what he meant or what he was trying to imply. He also said he can tell that he likes me more than I like him.

What am I supposed to say to him? I'm somewhat startled, and it's kind of repulsive that he told me this.

What Guys Said 1

• Classic guy mistake. He shouldn't have told you he loved you. All you can do from here is tell him you don't feel the same way but you're still interested in getting to know him. If you're not, your best bet is to break it off. He's not gonna to feel less "love" towards you.

• I don't even know if I'm interested anymore for some reason. After he said this I feel very indifferent about him. (I probably will break it off soon)

• I think he's just infatuated with you QA.

• Yea so stupid.

What Girls Said 0