Do you have an advice for 22 and never been kissed?

So I'm 22, about to graduate college, and even trying to join the military through OCS. But I still have never been kissed, or had an actually relationship. I've been on dates, but the guys either become different on the date then when we were talking, or I never hear from them again. Part of me wants to give up and enjoy the military and traveling the world with them. But I'm not sure if I'm just doin something wrong... I'm open and honest with everyone, but like all of you it's not like I unload everything at once. I don't think I'm unattractive, but I always seem to get stuck in the friend zone. Any advice?...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm in the Military myself and I think this is something you should do before you enter the military. Things in here move a lot quicker than they do on the outside. The average military person is fighting time so things tend to get accelerated. Look chances are that you have a special friend that would love to kiss you. But they either A.) Aren't picking up on your vibe enough to follow through. B.) Is a little more on the shy side, Not all guys have this amazing self esteem and are cocky. If you have Identified this guy, give the fella some help, give him the old touch his hand longer than normal and gaze into his eyes. That should do it!

• I definitely know the military moves faster, even though I'm not in it, I grew up in and around it. And I do have a guy friend I'm interested in lately he's been acting weird but it's pretty much just pissing me off because he does have a good self esteem and is "cocky" lol, or at least he portrays it. He's a corpsman in the Navy...

What Guys Said 4

• Once you're in the military you won't have to worry about being kissed. Guys will be flocking up left and right to get with you. The guy to girl ratio is like 9:1.

• Maybe for the same reason you have never been kissed, you will be so happy in the military. You probably come across as "one of the boys", if you want to change my advice would be get more female friends and act like them. This is just a guess though since I know next to nothing about you. lol But the reality is a kiss will come and when it does it'll be amazing.

• i just turned 24 and I have never had a girlfriend, always been single, although I have kissed before, but I still feel your pain

• i was 24 until I had my first kiss. You just have to be patient

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been kissed either :) try not to get depressed, I know it feels like the rest of the world is coupled up and you're just left alone but the best things are worth waiting for. You'll find the right person, he's just taking a while to get his act together and make an appearance that's all. I usually get stuck in the friend zone aswell, I've never had a relationship but I'm just trying to keep positive and making the most of life with just me until someone comes along at the right time :)

• I was 23 before I had my first kiss :) And I think it was worth waiting for :) I don't think you need to worry. Just take it slow, and I'm sure you'll find someone.