Are there any guys out there that have never had a girlfriend or been kissed?

Are there any guys out there that have never had a girlfriend been kissed or anything? And if so how old are you? And what do you think is the reason ( unattractive, shy etc)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 28 years old, I haven't kissed anyone. I tend to be very picky. Most girls don't measure up, and the ones that do, don't want me. I'd rather be alone then be in a unhappy relationship. For me, there is more to life then sex.

I did get depressed thinking there isn't anyone out there for me and almost did a one night stand ( so glad I didn't, she turned out to be married ), seem like a good idea to risk STIs, possible pregnancy at the time and throwing the dream of saving myself for the one. ( I'm not religious )

Now I'm back, stronger then ever, and I'll continue to wait for my queen.

• I'm sure you'll find her soon.. But you sound a little picky though maybe you should give girls around you a chance.

• Fine go get a beagle or whatever. And um what exactly are Ur standards? Let me guess you want someone that looks like Kim kardashian with the brains of einstein and the heart of an angel.

• actually I'm not to fussy about looks, as long as she isn't 200+ pounds. No, I want someone more open minded then Einstein, and yes, the heart of an angel..

What Guys Said 10

• never had a girlfriend or had sex, I'm 19, but I'm mostly lazy, I feel like people find me creepy and too weird because of my habits and personality...and my face in the dark or when I laugh, but mostly I only have motivation for a short time that does not last long, I'm anti social too so I kind of hate most places where a lot of people hang out, I have flirted with girls to get laid because when I was on vaction in Europe I had a limited time, not one successful attempt, mostly due to a language barrier. I'm still lazy though.

• What does being lazy have to do with anything?

• lazy as in like I don't want to try very hard to get a girlfriend

• didnt have a girlfriend or first kiss til 4 months ago... Never looked for a girlfriend so I didn't have one and I never wanted to just hook up with a girl I didn't care about. I'm 19

• Well at least you found one!

• I have never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone. I'm 16 halfway through my Sophomore year. I am kinda on the chubby side. (I say squishy) anyway I'm like 5'11 and 165 pounds. You can't really tell I have extra weight unless I have my shirt off or I have my head leaned down far.(chin fat ((-: ) anyway yeah, I guess I have a pretty decent face, although it's startin to look worse no that it is also lookin a little fat.

Easy workout suggestions anyone? ha ha I'm sucha mess.

• I wish I could help lol but you might wanna try jogging or just walking or taking up a sport that you like. Oh and apparently sit-ups can give you a six pack (for guys) but you have to do them for quite a while. Also try eating healthier? I hope it helped and I don't think that's the reason that you've never had a gf.

• i just turned 24, still single, never had a girlfriend, my first kiss was when I was 16, almost 17

• I never have a girlfriend in my life. I'm 23 year old I think it do with my unattractive or something.

• Hey I remember you!

• True, BTW I hate the rejection.

• Well everyone does... But there's always people that'll reject you and those that won't.

• I haven't but it's probably because I'm very shy.

• I think that's the most common reason.

• I'm actually worse..unattractive,shy and not a girl's middle or last choice.

• me lol. I'm 19. I'm just pretty quiet

• First girlfriend just started being so... A month ago..

First kiss.. 3 days ago..

Im 24

I was just shy..

• Meeeeeeeeeee

Or maybe I'm joking :p

What Girls Said 0