Do you think that attractive users who offer to chat with the general public are all fake?

I've been curious about the influx of users using attractive profile pictures because I always see a suspicious open invitation to chat on their profiles... with anyone. Really? Why would anyone, ESPECIALLY attractive females want to open the floodgates to perverted internet creeps? Are they simply naive?

I suspect that things are not what they seem...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume that a lot of them are probably just naive. Like, maybe they assume that people will just message them for advice or friendly chat, but they haven't been on this site long enough to realize that they'll likely get a lot of pervs messaging them too.

I'd also wager that some of them are people with fake pictures (either girls that aren't very attractive, or guys pretending to be girls) and they actually want pervs to message them.

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe they are the internet creeps looking for the real ones. 8(

I don't know, I keep my stuff all closed and private...I'm lame like that. :P

• I'm lame like that too, brah.

• "I keep my stuff all closed and private"

How ladylike. ;-D

• Oh I try my best. ;D LOL thanks for the chuckle Kain6th!

Eh, don't have to worry about crazy people stalking us as much aha :P

• They like the attention. But they'll soon realize how sh*tty it actually is hahah. The creeps on here are the worst. I guess it's the classic 'Careful what you wish for, you might get it.'

• Lol, your description is pretty much the opposite of what I've been seeing.

• how many guys over 90?

• LOL I'm not sure. Hopefully none

• I'll talk to people on here up until I feel uncomfortable. I am very much real :), but like others said there are a lot of pervs on here that I will just ignore.

• I thought they were real people that wanted to talk dirty online... :o

• they must be new to the site lol any girl who's been on here for a while knows that there's a lot of creeps on here.

• like therees this one guy I denied because I looked at his profile and his questions were all about pantie drawers, and he just requested me again lol

• LMAO XD That made my day :) Who does panties anymore? what is he in a fraternity?

• Panty "Raid" sorry.

• Yes, why chat on this site of all places? Those are stolen pics

• ... so do I... :P

• mostly fake. I think they are just attention whore. Some might be keepin it real and I'm jealous to those girls but those who are faking are just full of insecurities perhaps or maybe just doing it for fun.

What Guys Said 6

• I think them being new here they don't realize what the site is like yet and have no idea they are going to be bombarded by creepers.

• Im hot and not fake... if anyone wants to chat with me let me know, creeps welcomed. I'm sicker then all of you.

• Interesting question. You can never really know for sure. Also, being attractive has nothing to do with your social ability. Someone can be anti-social or shy and still be attractive. that being said, you still can sometimes be unsure about who the person behind the screen is, especially if they have attractive pictures up because there are a lot of fake people and I'm sure they won't put an unattractive picture up. Some are just attention-seekers.

• no I am not fake ! :D

• Hey I have NO complaints about hot girls posting sexy profile pics. I'm perverted and I admit it. I am a guy. The term pervert is a term created by people who think sex is wrong and guys are sinners for wanting to have sex with girls. Some people are definitely not going to agree with my comment but its an honest opinion.

• Same here man, any supposedly attractive girl I've spoken to that was nice over the net has been fake. The real ones seem to only ignore me so that's how I know rofl.