Which girl should I choose?

I just recently found out that one of my friends whom I had a crush on, likes me back, the downside is when she told me she wanted to be friends I moved on and I recently met this mother of 4 whom I have a date with Saturday night.. Which should I choose without hurting ones feelings..

Single Friend --- Bad Girl

Pros: Attractive

Cons: she's wild, likes to party

Single Mom of 4 --- Good Girl

Pros: Stable, Sweet, Attractive,

Cons: Kids

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you asked this question when you have the answers, you know their advantages and disadvantages, love a person to accept her weaknesses and strengths, I think from the perspective of life, to choose a single mother is better, first of all you have said she is very good in all aspects, she has a child so she will be more eager to have a complete family, so when you choose, with her she will cherish you more, as her children, has must have loses you want to deal with normal, inclusive of all this may you can have a happy life

What Girls Said 4

• Flip a coin. Heads girl one tails girl 2. In the moment you are flipping it, you'll know who you wish it would land on, and your choice is made :)

• OR go with the last one you met because if the first one was so great you wouldn't have to be choosing between the first and second/latest one

• why do you have to choose right now? things are just starting with the mother of 4 so be patient. These two women are extreme opposites so I would imagine the better fit would be the one that works with your lifestyle. since you are still young if you are looking at single mom of 4 as long term know that you will become and immediate father figure and probably need to understand that she won't be able to do impromtu fun stuff. I guess I wonder how old the mother of 4 is since you are by the way 18-24 she must be older. the other thing with the single friend is she is a friend and do you really want to jeopardize that. seems like you can have fun with her with her but it all depends on what YOU are looking for.

• It really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a serious relationship then I'd go with the single mom but if you are looking to party yourself and not be serious then go with the friend.

I'm sure the single mom will thank you if you are not looking for a serious relationship because she is likely looking for something serious and going on a date with someone who wants to just party is likely a waste of her time that she could be spending with her children.

• mom of 4...that's a lot to deal with...

What Guys Said 2

• Whichever one you like?

• Well, it's only FOUR kids. lol. Look, this chick is so fertile you might get her preggo just by being in the same room with her.

Go for the single chick, just don't get attached, and date other chicks (not the mom of 4).