I have no experince with dating and getting sick of it.

I have never in my life had a boyfriend, or even anything close to it. I feel abnormal because of it because it's so easy for everyone else to find people to date, and most people start dating when they are teenagers. It's so embarrassing to be so inexperienced, especially when friends and family keep asking me about it "why don't you have a man yet" etc. I don't want to be lonely all my life. I would love to get married and have kids. But I don't know how to even start that journey because I have no experience at all. If I ever did meet a man he would probably wonder what's wrong with me because I don't even have any experience with men and I'm so shy with anything intimate, I bet you I wouldn't even know how to kiss and I'm scared to have sex :( how is a shy person like me supposed to date? it's so depressing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend who had the exact same problem. We were just friends, but I noticed how she kept going out with guys for 2-3 dates, and then nothing would happen. Finally, we talked about it one day and she told me that despite being almost 30, she never actually did anything physical with a guy, and was anxious about it. So what happened was that as soon as the guy made a move, she would freak out, which the guy would interpret as a sign of rejection, and stop calling her thinking that she's not interested.

What ended up working for her was actually developing a FWB situation with a guy she wasn't interested in romantically. The lack of interest made it less tense, so she could talk to him about her situation, and he was reassuring and helped "teach" her what to do. They had sex a few times (I think) and then she met another guy and started dating him for real. I think they were both happy with that arrangement.

What Guys Said 4

• try multiple places,mall,dating sites,etc just try to be more confident by analyzing what makes you great,

• You will have to take chances and put yourself out their. Try speed Dating. It's never to late to find somebody or settling down. You have to put more effort into it.

• although I'm younger, that's what I'm guessing according to your age, I just turned 24 and I have never had a girlfriend before in my entire life, it is very frustrating too as well, I feel your pain, my heart goes out to you

• Do you have any pictures

• no. do you think I'm ugly or something because I've never dated?

• no no not at all I just wanted to see what you look like that's it.Or do you have a Facebook.You can get to know people through that.Or use your craft to draw people in .Thats what I do with my mmusic

What Girls Said 3

• how old are you? there are probably more people out there like this than it seems, after all, not everyone is willing to admit this

• The only way is to put to yourself out there. I know it's scary, but dating IS scary. You'll meet all kinds of guys, good and bad, but you'll learn from each of them what it is you want and don't want in a relationship. You keep going until you find the right guy who meets your needs and will accept you for who you are.

• Get a book. Dating for dummies. Maybe you need help with a therapist for your shyness too. And maybe your friend could set you up with someone