Could anyone come up with first date ideas?

What place do you girls think it would be suitable for a first date? A walk in the park or take her somewhere; and if yes, where?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's hard.. sometimes just going to a movie is the most comfortable option - especially if you don't know each other to well. A guy I've known for a bit asked me out to the movies and to be honest I was totally dis-interested.. something more personal is always better in my opinion but I'm not saying movies can't be a great idea (just much less original). If you want to earn some extra points think about her interests, what she enjoys doing or even things she's mentioned she'd like to do and go off that.

link

What Girls Said 7

• Pick an activity that will allow you both to talk as much as you want. Something exciting or adventurous can help peek your dates interest in you.

• Ask her what she would like to do. If she says she doesn't care or doesn't know then do something simple like dinner or lunch. If you know what she likes to do/ her interests even better. Do something that you are sure will make her feel comfortable both in the situation and with you. Good luck

• know the interests of the person whom you are dating or you willl be daating...doing something he/she really likes will make the date an even more memorable and special one...find out his/her other traits as well..is that person plain and simple or a little bit sophisticated and extravagant...just the basics...cost of the date doesn't matter anymore..what matters most is the person in love being together for one remarkable moment...hope this helps you...

• Ice skating as long as it's still cold enough. A walk in the park is fine too tho

• The whole walk in the park sound good to me

• Not a movie

• I always like going for dinner or drinks and a walk.

What Guys Said 0