Girls what's the best technique for kissing a girl?

For a guy who's completely clueless? Keep it simple and easy to understand please.

Most Helpful Girl

• ah this is fun. [18-24 and clueless?] anyway, I'm guessing this is your first time kissing her so start slowly. slightly tilt your head to the side (usually to the right is logical, but depends on what you guys are comfortable on) and the pucker your lips the tiniest bit (so you're not making the "duck face" but that theyre not flat either. now what you 'reach' her lips, you'll want to take one of them between your lips. if you have her top lip, she'll have your bottom one, for example. kay, at that point you'll basically 'kiss'her lip, and if she does it too, the you'll have the closed mouth kiss. Then if you want to turn it into an open-mouthed kiss, trace your tongue along her bottom lip. that's like the basic i-want-to-deepen-this-kiss gesture. if she does 'let you' then, voila, dig in. at this point I can't advise much... just don't be too bold, keep your tongue relaxed (nobody wants a "hard" tongue in their mouth). good luck! ahaahhaha I jst noticed how I wrote a whole kissing essay... joy. -.-

What Girls Said 3

• Use a lot of tongue, and don't be afraid to touch her face.

• dont be fast... Slow and deep always work ALWAYS!

• have fun, be nasty, be passionate

What Guys Said 1

• Alcohol