Yay or nay on a secret note?

So there's this guy that I like but I'm really shy so approaching him is like...surgery. so I thought what if I write him a note instead and have someone hand it to him. To breifly cover my awkward idea it kinds says its nice to see there's still guys like him, and that it really cool how he accepts people for who they are instead of the what. At the end I say if you don't like anyone and don't mind I wouldn't mind getting to know you then my number. So now I'm wondering one is he just going to laugh and think its pathetic or might it interest him. And he's my brothers friend so he has his number and mine and my brothers are a couple off so is that something I should worry about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it face to face, if he isn't interested, well, there is plenty of fish in the sea, don't get your hopes up,the more you expect, the more you put yourself at risk of getting hurt. Just ask him to hang out or whatever, get to know him, bring up what you have seen him do, and tell him what you think of it and why, etc. just keep the conversation flowing.

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you are 12 years old. NO. No secret notes. no messages. Anything else face to face would work a lot better. Even kissing him and running away would work hahaha. Just try and open up to him, talk to him about anything, keep it short and sweet. Eventually you can move things forward if he is interested in you as well.

• Equality. Talk to him in person. If we have to man up and face possible rejection, so should the ladies. It'll put hair on your chest.

• well, you are under 18 it might work.

What Girls Said 0