Girls is there a way to tell if you like a guy through texting?

When I text this girl I like she always puts a lot of exclamation points and seems really excited, but she rarely puts smileys. And she occasionally puts "mwahh!"

IS there a way to tell?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm flirting I will put extra letters on some words eg. youu, okayy,babbeyy and stuff also if she puts kisses that's a good sign. if she texts your mates sometime compare their messages to yours and see if yours sounds more flirty x

What Girls Said 5

• Funny you should ask this question. Hang on, I have a link:

link

It's supposed to be for girls, but you can see the sort of advice the so-called professionals are dishing out.

What gets me about your question is that you specifically mention the smileys -- and so does the author of this blog article.

Hope this helps!

• I think the best way to tell is to know how she texts others. If she is monotone with others and not with you, that's a good sign. Smiley faces aren't really the end all be all of flirting and crushes. Of course, it's nice to receive. So, don't over do it, but if you can casually fit in a smiley face here and there, that would be helpful to try. See if she replies back with one.

• Proper grammar?

• She could just be a happy person you have to consider her personality also

• sounds flirty. best way to see is to compare it with how she talks to other people

What Guys Said 0