Do guys get signs through texting?

i was just wondering because when a girl usually uses a :) that means she likes you so I was wondering if guys got that or not

Updates:
if she uses them like once not ALL THE TIME with like everyone

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think most guys notice them in person, let alone texts.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I've seen cases where a girl would use them frequently and she did not like the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've definitely tried to get signs from texting but always failing in the process but it is nice to know that :) means a girl likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well in my experience a :) does not mean a girl is intrested. I found out by getting turned down. She would send :) in almost all of her texts to me. Guess it doesn't always mean she is interested. Oh well lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder what people did before texting. Did you know that texting was originally meant for the deaf. Word got out about it and now it's become a global phenomena. Go figure!

0|0
    0|0
  • smiley face means she is interested? thought that was only a rumor. to me the only sign through text that would make me understand a girl likes me is her saying it

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Some people presume that the smiley is significant while others don't:

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah who knows...probably not. I mean I didn't even know the all the time vs. the once rule.

0|0
    0|0