How to flirt with a girl over text?

So there is this girl I really like and have no idea how to flirt with her. I need advice. Girls help me out

Most Helpful Girl

• be nice like the usual how are you and what not but add in a few extra compliments or whatever if you get the chance like if you saw each other by coincidence you could say you looked real nice that day etc etc. When I flirt I can't help it but I use winky faces a lot like the other night I was talking to a guy about my birthday and he was like are you going to get any birthday sex and I was like I don't know are you offering ;) just be coy about it. be alluring and don't give too much details, make her want to talk to you.

What Girls Said 3

• Simply ask how's her day been with one smily..not too many smilies or it will get creepy... or say I am at work and just thought of you. It works for me lol

• just say hi. or send a smile.

• Put like winky faces and hearts. Be like "Heeey<3(;" and stuff. And don't do too much if she's not responding with any hearts or winky faces.

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously, don't text too often. It's better to flirt and talk in person.