It's a struggle to make the guy I'm dating come to see me. Should I break up with him?

We live 40 minutes apart and usually we will meet half way so it's a 20 minute drive for each of us. It's so hard to make him do it though and we only end up seeing each other once a week usually. I'm starting to have some gut feeling like something is missing and he should be more than happy to drive the 20 minutes 2 or 3 times a week to see me...

What should I do?

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Get rid of him... If he's reluctant to meet you half way, he's not interested enough. Any guy that has true interest should be more than happy and willing to travel all the way, not just half. Even if you were closer, it probably wouldn't change the amount of time you spend together. He doesn't want anything "serious" to happen and this is his way of controlling that.