Why does my friend text me a lot asking me about relationship advice?

She is a nice friend but its getting annoying with her asking me about marriage advice and relationship advice. We are both 19 but she is engaged. I made it clear to her that I have never been in a, long term flagship and, most if not all my relationships were duds. Yet she still text me asking me stuff I don't know about like "how much does it cost to get married in a court room?" "why is he acting strange after work?" "does he like her?" "did he turn his phone off" "is he with that girl" I'm seriously thinking about introducing her to this website

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like she is either trying to make you jealous for some reason or she just enjoys bragging about it

• I agree

• But she has been texting me for years she text me randomly about him. And I don't know what to do I mean I don't really hang out with her.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she just needs a friend for advice/someone to rant to. Ignore some questions if you want but don't be rude if you want to keep your friendship. You can put your foot down if she repeats questions but unfortunately there's not much you can do except lend a ear.