Does he want to go on another date or would he just be saying this?

Guys what does this mean? Guy who I kind of known has liked me texts me today saying (we went out once before) "Hey you" and then asks me how I was and we sorty of went back and forth and then I said, trying to get him to go back out with me, "Call me sometime and maybe we can go do something and catch up a bit." Would you take this to mean another date? Also, he responded, "That would b great." I may just be over analyzing this but did he get the hint/wants to go on another date since I said this? Did he get the picture? Would you say "That would be great" if you didn't mean it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that means he would be open to another 'date' with you. In his mind it could just be coffee at the library as well but still it's with YOU so, Yes it's a date.

And for your own sake stop with the over analyzing as it's only working you into a lather trying to re-read things into simple keystrokes. Relax. He would not have said 'that would be great' if he wasn't interested. Smile quietly and settle down, you're OK. Meet with him and try to have as little expectation as possible, you'll have more fun that way.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• honestly he just was tring to be nice , ithat would be grat it's not an honest answer , he should answered like this , ,oh really!, something like that , but we are not in his heart maybe he is just like that

• I am pretty sure that he wants you for another date.

What Girls Said 1

• Im not sure he might have just thought you meant meet up for a chat, on the other hand he could have interpreted it a hint your up for another date. I think his reply was pretty common and casual so you can't tell from that either.