Ok so I got her phone number...now can't decide.

alright, last night I asked a girl for her phone number..

i want to text her or call her but I don't want to take her on a date today

anything else I could say or call about? or should I wait for her to call me.. I cannot figure out what I should do.

i called her and we had a short talk about last night and she said she's gonna call me back some other time.. she sounded pretty nervous saying that

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text a simple hey there :)

What Girls Said 3

• just ask her how her day has been or something, plus you could take her out another time, doesn't have to be today

• Just text her hi with a smiley face. It's a simple greeting but doesn't ask "hey let's date." Good luck and hope she answers back...

• Just text her, you will be fine don't worry! Just say hey and let her know who you are! (: things should be swell!

What Guys Said 2

• Just include her, in plans you have during your week (considering the idea that you have an active social life or that you like to do things outside your comfort zone). It's quite simple.

Call: Hey! it's _______ remember me the guy you met _________, I wanna know if your free _____ me and some friends are going EX Skiing this ___(day)____ call me back if you wanna come.

End the call.

If she doesn't call back, think that she was busy, allow her a 2nd chance therefore a second activity, if she doesn't respond then she's boring and not worth your TIME. NEXT.

That's why every guy should have more than one girl in his agenda.

Girls in their 20s are scared sh!tless of going alone with someone they just met, the more friends she invites the easier she is to approach.

• well I started out with..asking about how her day is going and all that jazz..i have learned even though I'm shy as hell..when you call or text just to say hi.is more important than calling or texting just for a hookup that's the path of a player/bootycall.lol just have small convo while planning something on the side never rush into it