If you're on a date with a guy and he doesn't make a move...

If you're on a date with a guy, and he doesn't make a move(i.e. kissing on the lips). What goes through your head. do you think he is a p**** or just not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's the first date, then I think it's good because I don't want to rush anything. But if it's been multiple dates, then I would probably start to think he's not interested and that he just wants to be friends.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't really think anything. As long as he was friendly and stuff then I'd feel like it was a good date. What would make me think he's not interested is if the conversation is dead and he doesn't even make a effort.

• I would think he likes to take things slow & he's not going on dates just to f***, but to actually get to know a girl. But, I would question a bit if it's a lack of interest. It depends on how interested you seemed in her during the date. Don't over think too much :)

• i would just think he's not feeling me

• If it was our first date and he seemed interested in me during that date. I would probably think:

a) he was shy

b) he was respectful and wasn't just trying to get in my pants

He it was a few dates later...

For ex

I dated a guy for a few weeks... He took me out to dinner, movies and beach... But never really made any moves on me. I could tell that he was interested but just super shy and nervous. He would kiss me on the cheek or a peak on the lips when he left.. After a while it was kind of a turn off because after dating him for a while... I was hoping he would be more aggressive..

• No.I would think that he doesn't want to take thing too fast.I respect and appreciate that.Kissing on the lips on the first date quite unpleasant to me.

What Guys Said 0