Where/how did you meet your significant other?

Where/how did you meet your significant other? And how long have you been together?

Most Helpful Girl

• We met in chemistry class in university, and we've been together for almost 5 1/2 years.

What Guys Said 1

• meet mine on myyearbook.com wasn't really looking but saw her commented on a few of her post and we decided to meet up one day see who we were really talking to and have been together for almost a year now

What Girls Said 3

• We've only been together just barely over a month. But I met him through my best friend's ex when we brought their daughter over to see her dad. His friend [my guy] was there and we were introduced. He expressed his interest to my friend, who has known him for years, and she told me he was interested in getting to know me, but we didn't get to connect and talk/hang out until like a month and a half later. I'm actually surprised we didn't meet sooner, because I've known my friend and her ex and a lot of his friends for years, including my dude's younger brother. But my guy was out of state with his ex and their son for like four years, and he moved back here about six months ago after he couldn't take her s.hit anymore and left her. He's having a rough time not being able to see his kid right now though.

• we met at a party in 7th grade, and we're juniors now and still together.

• at a bar -- I kicked him in the balls (not advocating kicking men in the balls)... really a story to tell the kids this one huh? =) been together 4 years now...