How a bigger guy gets a girl?

Im a bigger guy. I'm 5'8" and about 235 pounds. I have lost 55 pounds in the past year and it seems like it still doesn't matter. I don't know what to do to get girls attention. I don't like walking up to girls and start talking because I feel like they will think its weird. so what do I do?

What Girls Said 2

• Dont do anything different than what another guy would. Have confidence; that's what catches a girls attention right off the bat. If she is worth it, a girl won't care what you look like, trust me.

• Your body size doesn't sound all that bad. Many women like guys around your size because they're cuddlier, I know I do. :) You just need to gain some confidence.

• I don't have self confidence because of the reactions I get when I try to talk to girls

• You're approaching bitches.

• i tried again tonight and same sh*t happened. well its every girl I approach. it sucks. I'm a nice guy and I just wanna find a nice girl

What Guys Said 0