Is it acceptable to ask a guy why he is no longer sending the first text?

Ok so I met this guy on POF and he is super sweet we have been talking a few months then we lost contact and then we recently started talking again, we both want to meet up only issue is he works ALL THE TIME and lives an hour away, but he said that he would come sometime this week after work (he gets off at midnight and then he would drive an hour here to meet me :)) Anyways when we first started talking he always sent me the first text "good morning gorgeous" and now it seems like I am always sending the first text and sometimes he doesn't even answer... I know it would seem like he is not into me, but I mean I think he is, when we do talk we have great conversations but I feel stupid always sending the first text.. HE SHOULD BE CHASING ME duhh! I kind of want to ask him why he never sends the first text. Should I?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If you do that you're going to come off as really needy right off the bat and that's not attractive

• I texted him today and he didn't respond, we talked a lot yesterday I think I am done texting him.

What Guys Said 2

• Nobody "should be chasing you." Keep up that attitude and nobody will be texting you period.

• No, not really. Maybe he's noticed your sexist attitudes and beliefs and GTFO of there.

"HE SHOULD BE CHASING ME" ...*facepalm*

• I mean I am sorry but I feel like a bother sending him the first text all the time. I also feel like he may not even notice because he is a little bit older than me so it's not a huge deal to him but it is to me!

What Girls Said 1

• no, don't ask him. it will make you look clingy, desperate, and annoying