Do guys like you less when another guy asks you out?

Well first let me explain.. okay so ik that these 2 guys one year younger then me one likes me and one thinks I'm hot. The one that thinks I'm hot asks me out and I said no because all ik about him is his name and I really would want to get to know him better. But like after that after that guy asks me out and I said no the other one has kinda stopped talking to me. he talks to me occasionally. and I'm just wondering could that affect him liking me? or has he just moved on?

Most Helpful Guy

• um. depends. for some guys, that's a yes. they think shell just reject me and go for the other guy. perhaps both guys think that and both drop out of the running. or "if she didn't go out with him, she wouldn't go out with me". or there's the other situation where guys grab the nearest sword and duel for you... so yeah. depends.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think yes

• if they are friends it is possible that they don't want to interfere with each other and he made the move first