Is it "good" if the guy takes you to hang out with his friends?

hi... OK, this will sound kind of stupid but I am from a different country and I do not understand how "American dating" works lol...

I met this guy and I thought he wasn't really interested on something like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship... which was OK with me cus I just got divorced... so we've been seeing each other for few weeks nnow and last weekend he invited me to go to a bbq at his boss house... when we got there they were mainly men (he is an officer in the navy) and the few women there were the wifes of the guys there... is not like he had to take "someone" since a lot of guys just showed up alone... anyway... after the bbq we went back to his place and watched a movie then we went to bed... and we did not have sex... is not like it was super late or he was drunk (we are 26 yo so is not like we are "old" either lol)... instead he slept hugging me the whole night and every now and then he would kiss my forehead...(which he has done before, but usally after having sex...)

I'm kind of confused haha... could it be that he is interested?

Thanks for your help! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys take every girl they meet around their friends for the sake of boosting their ego and saying they always have a hot chick on their side. Meet the parents...

What Guys Said 3

• Yes he is.

• Certainly sounds interested to me...(:

• erm you mustr be from a tribe not known to man when you say different country, because if you really needed to ask this, then I am sorry, you need help, its obvious he hates you, he can't stand being near you, and the reason he is in the army is to keep away from you, thought I would say this to prove a point on that you know how he feels.

• hahah well in my "tribe" if a guy takes you to meet his whole family it doesn't meen he is interested at all! he may still just want you for sex... never dated an American guy so, I was just trying to figure it out...

Thanks for your answer ... I guess...? hhaha

• glad you saw the funny side, it wasn't meant with malice, but now yo uknow, and to be honest, all you got to do is trust yourself and what your talents tell you, if you feel he is a bad one, stay aw3ay, if not, give it a go.

What Girls Said 1

• duh of course and I think you know this