How do you know if a guy is texting you because he, likes you or is bored?

Because my friend he text me from 11am to 4am and we talked about things like our family and favorite books. He even asked follow up questions. We have texted like this the night before. He usually don't do that this has been going on for 3 days...

Most Helpful Guy

• if he asks questions and sounds like he cares or if he remembers what you say then he isn't doing it out of boredom

• So should I wait for him to text me again first?

• I texted him "hey..." but he has not responded yet

• k then..wait and see if he answers if not oh well don't bug him

What Guys Said 2

• It is a bit late to be texting, I usually only text at this time because I am lonely and wanna hook up... but that is just me. If his text are not flirty, maybe he just like chatting with you.

• He has a girlfriend our conversations are purely non sexual

• if he asks questions about yourself then he likes you

What Girls Said 2

• I think an actual phone call means he likes you...its hard to tell through txt

• Ofcourse he likes you!

If he likes you, he will put a lot of thought in his questions and answers. He will never be willing to end the conversation except that he has other obligations. He will be willing to know more about you.

If he is bored, he will leave a bunch of "lol"'s and a bunch of "oh really" and then walk away. You will not feel like he is interested in what you say. He will not put much thought into what he is saying.

I believe he likes you. ;)