Should I wear his Championship baseball ring all the time?

We have been dating for one month and he kissed me tonight for the first time. He gave me his championship baseball ring. Should I wear it a lot or just leave it at home?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely wear it all the time, but as a necklace. He gave it to you so that you'd wear it to show everyone you're his girl. He wants the other guys to see it so they stay away from you, and the girls to see it and be jealous. I dated lots of guys who have done things like this- hockey players, baseball players, etc. They get upset if you don't wear it, but they won't say anything... They just get all cold. They won't say anything if you wear it either, but make sure to get a girl friend to ask you what the ring is from in front of him. Then tell her. He'll be so proud of himself. Guys love to be wanted and needed.

What Guys Said 1

• Only if you have to beat someone's ass. You'll have a brass knuckle...a very very expensive one at that.

What Girls Said 1

• you could put it on a necklace and wear it every now and then:)