Would you still hang out with a girl if you knew she was way prettier than you?

im just wondering

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be ugly and when I was ugly I wouldn't. I didn't have any hate for the girl, and was still cool with her but I wouldn't go out with her. Why? Because it really hurt my feelings when we would go out and she would get all the attention and I would get ignored. It's not simple insecurity but when she is very pretty and everyone likes her and people make comments and brush you off, being around that is hard.

Now I am much better looking than I was and so I would. Even if she gets more attention I can handle it because I know that I am pretty and am capable of getting some attention.

• Thats good :) it feels good to feel good :) afcourse there are prettiy people out there put everyone hs different taste

What Guys Said 3

• Actually they may be better on attracting guys, but the down size is that they all may like her over you.

• omg most girls take so much pride in the looks

the great thing about my girlfriend is she jsut throws on some jeans and a t ahirt an some carrharrt and she's fine so what no make up no painted fingernails no fancy hari

• i don't understand y people would do this!

r looks really that important?

enough to dump a friend?

i don't think so

keep her as a friend trust me

• Lol na its not actuallymy true issue I was just wondering :)

What Girls Said 13

• Well I think all my friends and I are about the same. But I would still hang out with someone way prettier than me because there must be something about her that I like. I can see how it would be annoying after a while with all the guys staring and talking to her, because that's how it is with my sister. But I could get over it,

Well as long as she wasn't full of herself and didn't brag about the things guys said about her because then that would get annoying.

• Yeah exactly if she was pretty yet not like mad cocky I would stilllike her :)

• Sure why not... I'm not in a competition with anyone. I have a lot of friends that I think are better looking then I am, and I have a few friends who I think are smarter, and a lot who have more money then I do. None of that really matters to me. I'm interested in my own development as a person and if my friends are doing well then I'm happy for them.

• all my friends are prettier than me its nothing to do with looks its whether we get on have fun and like each others personalitys

• Thats true too but sometimes wudnt it bugg you tho

• Well been honest of course there's moments were you get jealous and are like ahhh f*** sake

• Yes, I would. In fact most of my friends are prettier than me. Well...not prettier but they have more of a sexy look while I have a cute look. Sometimes they can outshine you when it comes to guys and sometimes it's annoying when they want to give me makeovers and try to get me to be more sexy, but most of the time it's just the same a being friends anyone else. I don't think level of attractiveness determines how good of a friend they are

• Thats very true plus you can give ur self any look you want trustt me if you wanna b swxy you can if you wanna b cute you can be that 2

• Why not? If she's fun to be around and a good friend then of course!

• you would have to be the most shallow, jealous, and immature girl to stop being friends with someone because of their appearance

• My best friend is the prettiest girl I know. She has every guy's attention. Am I jealous? HELL YES. but would I ditch her? NO, because she's just as insecure and screwed up as I am. We love and need each other. And all the attention that I am jealous of her getting, just causes her pain. Thanks for posting this, because it's made me realise that she feels as bad as I do, but for different reaasons. :)

• yea, I think loads of my friends are prettier than me, but I know a lot of it's just insecurity, and they think the same thing.

and sure it doesn't really make a difference if she's prettier, it's not like it's something that can be helped.

• Yeah true story and insecurity can b mad annoying I kno

• don't compare yourself to other people. If you do, you'll always find someone to be jealous of or find someone to make yourself feel bad. don't let that get in your way and just be yourself

• I don't care about what she looks like. As long as she's fun to be with and a good friend, I'll hang with her.

• ya I totally would, if she's someone interesting and fun and nice, its not like its hurting my self esteem or anything. I look the exact same standing next to her as I do alone.

• yeah but I'd hate it...i once knew this girl who I honestly believe must be the prettiest girl who ever lived. she had great friends, but every guy any of her friends dated was just using them to get to her.

• My best friend is a lot prettier than me. Sometimes it makes me feel bad when I compare myself to her, but she is still a good friend to me. It's not her fault.

• Yea I know exxactl how you feel but a lot of people would still probably prefer you over her trust me