Should I text him or wait for him to?

So I really like this guy, but he's kind of a douchebag, but not to me. He's just a guy that knows what he wants, and does what he needs to to get it. But anyways, we hang out a lot, and he's told my cousin that he does like me, but he doesn't do anything about it. I haven't talked to him in a few days, but I really want to. He came into my work today (I work with his best friend) and I was sorta bitchy to him, not on purpose I was just in a bad mood. I was expecting him to text me but he didn't. I miss him and I don't want what we have to end. I just don't want to seem like a some desperate girl begging for attention. So should I text him or wait for him to text me? However long that may be..

What Guys Said 2

• Your dying for his attention right? So by you being bitchy you thought that he would turn his attention towards you and start texting. I think that is more like pushing him away! You giving him attention doesn't make you seem desperate it shows that you are interested. You show a guy that your interested and he will do the rest. Trust me.

• wait a couple of day for him to text you...if he doesn't, then text him

What Girls Said 0