What do you guys want when you invite a girl at your place for a first date?

So I've been chatting with a very nice guy since a month on Facebook. According to his pictures, attitude and ex girlfriend... he seems absolutely not dangerous or something like that... First we arranged to meet for drinks out but the plan failed because I wasn't able to go on this day. Then we made another appointment and he invited me at his place... I accepted... and now am wondering every single day if I should do it... what could it mean? please guys, help! thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes a horny toad, he wants sex. I NEVER invite a girl to my house for the first date, UNLESS we are meeting at my place to go somewhere else (which I do kinda often actually now that I think about it). No, if you're having the date at his place, he probably wants to A) Bone the hell out of you, or B) Show you how niiiice of a guy he is or some ish. He'll probably cook for you or something. Chicken alfredo always em. Yeah. I wouldn't risk it tho, as a girl, getting pressured the first date sexually is good, but up to the point of actually having sex. For me, my house = getting laid, Public vacinity = dating. That simple.

What Guys Said 5

• would you get into the van of a total stranger whilst walking down the street? The most dangerous place for a woman to meet a man is online. Open, public places FIRST in broad daylight or nothing honey. You can never be too safe. Don't take any chances with online flirting.

• Don't go to his place for the first date. Come over after two or three and you get a pretty good idea of what he's like. And if he's not alright with that, he's probably just interested in sex.

• some guy you know only from the Internet? Almost for sure he wants to get you into the bed.

Guys you know well, usually they are just being friendly, want to show you their cooking skills, it's too obvious to be a 'move.'

• it could mean he wants to drug you and sell you to some human trafficker , cut you into little pieces, date rape u, regally rape, molest u, have sex with u, play scrable, ect. or just it means he wants to get to know u

• Are you directly gonna go to his place?

tht might not be safe..

meet him for a coffee or something preferably outside then you might wanna go to his place

What Girls Said 2

• Never go to a guy's place for a first date. Most guys want to get laid when they ask you to come over. They say "let's chill" but really? I wouldn't do it, suggest going out somewhere

• While I haven't dated in over a decade, this is certainly my understanding 'Come over' = hook up only.

If you want to date, go out on a damn date.

• Don't do it!