Should a guy pay for dinner?

Should a guy pay for dinner ever tho she only see's him as a friend? Be he has feelings for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Should a guy pay for dinner? If he invited her out and arranged it

My opinion is when it's a one on one deal whoever does the inviting or arranging pays for it.

Should a guy pay for dinner ever tho she only see's him as a friend? No friends pay for their own sh*t.

What Girls Said 5

• if she only sees him as a friend they shouldn't be going on a dinner date. Go dutch and don't try to make things more than what they are

• Whether they are just friends or in a relationship, I think both parties should contribute.

But if she KNOWS he has feelings for her and doesn't reciprocate them, and still allows (expects?) him to pay, I think that's especially rude and disrespectful.

• if she doesn't see you as anything more than a friend.. no don't.. it will make her feel awkward if you pay even if you like her because it might make her confused as to why your paying for her when yall are just friends.

• no. go dutch.

• I think both people should pay for their own food and tip.

What Guys Said 2

• In *every* situation the guy should pay for his own part of the meal, girl should pay for her part of the meal, tip should be split 50/50, end of story.

• Unless you in a serious relationhip. She should pay for her own food