What makes you think you're NOT boyfriend/girlfriend material?

I'm sure most of the people on this site are good people with great qualities. And I'm sure most of them are a great catch and are boyfriend/girlfriend material. But is there anything about you which makes you think you are NOT boyfriend/girlfriend material? Anything at all? It can be physical or personality factors.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm not as talkative as people would like I guess, I'll talk but I'll look down and they'll be some pauses. also if there is a tight group of friends I'll feel kinda awkward around them, especially when no one evem tries to talk to me. and I don't always notice certain things such as flirting, hinting, or mind games.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't want to get married.

I don't want kids.

I'm more experienced that most guys like.

I'm cold and distant.

I'm awkward.

I'm negative.

I'm broken.

I'm filled with sadness.

0|0
    2|0
  • I don't believe in love because I've never experienced it. Unless someone would make me fall madly in love with them I don't think I will ever get married and this makes me a non girlfriend material :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm mostly living in my head. I think it bores others, but never me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a penchant for filling my closet with skeletons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am infatuated with a guy I can't be in a relationship with and we may have a thing and I care about that more than a boyfriend right now

I am flirty

I have big boobs and a big ass and it gets me the type of attention a guy might not like his girlfriend to get

I am not so romantic

I am kind of picky

I am a bit restless

I am very bluntly spoken

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I have Asperger Syndrome, I'm inexperienced

1|0
    0|0
  • I smoke way too much pot and drink more than I should

I'm losing my hair but I'm only 26