Girls how can a guy tell if he's annoying you while texting?

How will the girl respond? And let's say it seems like she's enjoying the conversation, is it bad if the girl always ends the conversation?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I'm glad you asked this question. Hahah, if a girl doesn't like you... and you text her a lot.. you will most likely annoy the living heck out of her.. Well, at least I get annoyed. This one guy pretty much would NOT leave me alone, even after I dropped hints! I wouldn't text him back sometimes, or give him one worded responses.. and then he would keep texting me "you there? uthere? hello?" Which, in my opinion, is SO clingy.

Okay, a little secret... Not sure if it's true for all girls, but for a lot that I know, this is true.. If a girl likes you, she won't ALWAYS instantly text you back..even if she's at her phone...This may not make sense.. But, ha ha you know us girls.. we're confusing.. Well, I think it's because, if a girl reallly likes a guy, she doesn't want to screw it up and make herself overly available.. :)

And another thing, when I like a guy I always find myself using lol and ha ha and smileys waaay to much.. I don't realize it at first, but yeah... it happens...

So, yeah if a girl ends the conversation... not a good sign, buddy :-/

• thanks for answering! well I never get one word responses or anything like that haha, usually I get a question or a reaction to what I've said. and half the time she's the one that texts me first, and she's the one that ends it. So what's your opinion on that?

• Oh, well then that's probably okay lol

• hahaha OK thanks for answering! :)

What Girls Said 3

• i have a friend who automatically annoys the crap out of me when he msgs me because he always has this judgmental and accusatory tone about his msgs. I think you can hear it in the tone of the replies and the speed at which she answers...unless she's actually busy but taking the time to answer you...then if you're into the convo then the replies are usually very quick...an it isn't all that bad if she ends the convo first but it might mean that your convo topics are either repetitive or stale so change it up every now and then

• hey thanks for your answer! sometimes she texts me first and she'll be the one to end it, so I feel like she wants to talk to be, but then again I'm not sure.

• if she texts yu first then yu have nothing to worry about

• When you say if a girl always ends the conversation, what do you mean?

• I mean like she'll be like " (something something something) Mwahh! Well I have to shower now!Talk to you soon!"

• ok I hope so! Thanks! :)

• No Problem! :)

• If he's annoying I stop responding.. simple as that.

What Guys Said 1

• I find that one word responses or responses that don't really leave room for a response generally mean she is annoyed or just extremely socially awkward(yes they can't even text back it happens but probably not I only met one girl like this ever.)