When was the last time you actually hung out with friends?

I don't mean online, I mean actually leave your house/apartment/etc and physically hung out with them?

It's been a loooong time for me lol. Ill say when others say. :-P

Oh and family doesn't count. :-P

Updates:
Guys ready?

Not since September last year. :-P

I'm cool with it though. I get my social sims bar filled hanging out on here. :-P

0|0
17|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh to be honest, it's been pretty long for me since I last hung out with my friends. I went through a sort of "filtering" process about a year and a half ago where I really sat down and took a long, hard look at my values and the people with whom I was interacting with. None of them were 'bad' people per say, but at the end I realized that the growing differences and increasing gap between our differing values and just who we all were as people became too incongruent to the point where I just had to end the friendships completely. I don't regret it by any means, but it whittled down my social circle significantly. Add to that the fact that a lot of my closest friends - including my best friend - are in other provinces and states for school and that whittles down actually being able to hang out with them in person to being impossible : /. Which is probably why I'm on the computer so much, since Skype is like my go-to pal now lol. But then again, I'm pretty introverted and don't need a lot of interaction with people to have the social aspect of my life satiated (this coming from the person who talks to their best friend on Skype everyday for like 2 hours haha, contradictory I know :p). But yeah, in terms of physically hanging out with friends, it's admittedly been awhile.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• It's been a while, probably not since summer 2011. I'm not really close with my friends, everyone is doing their own thing. Plus we all live away from everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • :( go out, Kain!

umm I hung out with my friends at home about two weeks ago. where I am now I haven't met anyone my age... so that's the only reason I haven't been hanging out with anyone. typically at home and school I hang out with friends at least every couple of days--usually daily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tonight at the bar with my boyfriend and a bunch of mutual friends. =]

1|1
    0|0
  • Wednesday :P

0|1
    0|0
  • A little over a week, but I've gone at least a month without hanging with friends and it drives me crazy since I get bored with just seeing people I like at work and then sleeping/spending most of my free time in my room maybe texting/Facebooking with people other than my boyfriend(who doesn't count as he's family to me).

0|1
    0|0
  • A couple of weeks ago. And tonight I'm going out with my boyfriend and a bunch of friends!

0|1
    0|0
  • Threww days ago not counting school.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think its about last two weeks...

0|1
    0|0
  • Sunday not counting school.

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you have a slumber party? :-D

• Show All
    • 'Confidential stuff' eh? *mind goes wild* ;-D

• 3 hours ago lol :) Played video games, before that it was Saturday.

0|1
    0|0
  • On Wednesday I went to my best friends and hung out for a bit. Won't see them til Thursday, we're all getting together and having a BBQ for Australia Day :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Sunday and Monday.. I try to go out at least once or twice a week with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two and a half weeks, and that's a shorter amount of time than I'd usually say :P

0|1
    0|0
  • About half an hour ago. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • about a year! lol :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Last year lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Like what month? you might have beaten me. :-P

• Show All
    • Nope I still win. :-P

• Aww, well I really don't have like "real" friends and also I have a tight budget. If I wouldn't have a tight budget right now I wouldn't mind going out by myself ;)

What Guys Said 11

• tonight. went bowling, got wrecked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesterday.

Probably later again today.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two and a half months, and it was only 'cause he flew across the country to see me. Before that... probably half a year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Today.

0|1
    0|0
  • literally everyday. Even at school or work I'm with friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesterday

0|1
    0|0
  • Every Sunday.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesterday

0|1
    0|0
  • Couple of weeks. They've all gone back to university, now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm..last week

0|1
    0|0
  • This morning. I went to the gym with some friends.

0|0
    0|0