I want to text him but I don't know if it would be weird. Advice please!!

A boy and I are friends right now. We were together before, which lasted 2 months, but he broke it off because he wanted to spend more time being friends and he felt he rushed into our relationship.

So I've contented myself for being friends right now. We talk every day (not on the weekends). Yesterday, I didn't go to school because I had an appointment later that day. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about him or shake the feeling of missing him I got.

Also, we never text anymore. The last time he texted me was 2 weekends ago because one of my friends wore yelling at him for flirting with some girl on Facebook and he texted me (randomly) explaining to me that she was just a friend and if anything he thought of her as a sister so I shouldn't think anything of it.

But when I was on Facebook a few days ago, he said he was bored and wanted someone to text. I almost texted him, but decided against it because 1.) I was about to drive a half hour to go home anyway and 2.) I was afraid he wouldn't text back I guess.

Same thing yesterday, but I wasn't going to drive anywhere, I was just afraid he wouldn't text me back or anything.

I find myself thinking about him a lot lately. I know I still like him and everything but still. It's strange he's on my mind a lot now. I even had a dream about him, if that counts for anything (I just count it because I never have dreams and if I do it sometimes seems to be for a reason or something).

But yeah, I just don't know what to do. I want to text him but I don't know if it would be weird. I want to hang out with him but I doubt that would happen because he probably doesn't want me over at his house, since it's like it used to be. He's also confusing because he seems like he still like me (even though he said he did when I asked him the day he broke up with me) but at the same time he sometimes seems distant. It's strange. What do you think about all this?

Answers are appreciated, thanks!

And sorry for the long question!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Girl just text him, nine out of ten I bet he's wishing you would text him. If you two use to be in a relationship he probably still likes you in that way (why else would he take the time to tell you bout the girl on fb) but is too shy to try to be friends with you again let alone text you again because y'all did break up. You have to play it cool and start from the beginning as if the relationship never happened and you two are just friends this allows him to feel "safe" but if you start getting all possessive and all its just gonna scare him off, after all guys love a good chase

• Haha true. Okay, I'll text him this weekend. I'm actually feeling pretty good about it today since he came up to talk to me during lunch, which he hasn't done since we were together. I think I will text him, and I think it's true he does care because why else would he have bothered to explain the Facebook thing?

Thank you!

• Exactly! Lol your welcome :)