Guys: Do you get grossed out when you're kissing your girlfriend and she's wearing like a pound of lip gloss?

I always feel bad for the guy's who's girlfriends wear tons of makeup. It just looks greasy. Isn't it kind of nasty when you're making out and you get lipstick or lip gloss all over your own mouth? So what are your thoughts on girls wearing lip gloss/lipstick when you're making out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah if there's a lot of gloss on it get's a little messy lol If I wanted to wear lip gloss I would have just put it on myself. A little isn't bad at all but if you can see it shining on her lips a mile away then that's a bad sign lol. It feels like I have saran wrap on my lips after I kiss a girl with a lot of gloss on..maybe it's where I'm not use to the feeling but I don't like it..

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't mind it. It's worse when they are wearing lipstick and you are covered in red/pink stains

• Not really, as long as we're kissing passionately.

What Girls Said 2

• So long as you're not caking it on it shouldn't be a big deal. I know I always choose lipstick that is smudge free and I dab off the extra when I'm done applying so that I don't smear it on my boyfriend and my glass of liquid and forks and stuff.

• i always stick to nude shades and natural colors and no shimmer/glitter and little goes long way