Would you date a girl who lacks confidence?

guys would you date a girl who lacks confidence? response to the other question a guy asked

• Yes
    54% (7)85% (17)73% (24)Vote
  • No
    46% (6)15% (3)27% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who get nervous around cute guys and need a little reassurance and respond to that reassurance. But I wouldn't date a girl who continues to hate on herself despite constant reassurance.

5|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 11

• Of course, so long as its because did not become my baggage. I would want to fix her with trust and intimacy. If I did all I could and she wanted to retain old patterns, I would have to go, though. She might be a challenge as a lover, but I am not a therapist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, providing she as making efforts to improve in whatever area she felt lacking, be it a real issue or imagined.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would try. But if she's constantly dragging herself down and won't acknowledge what I tell her about how beautiful she really is (which I would only do if I really believed) then I probably couldn't deal with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and no offense I really can't stand when girls just loathe themselves even though they are beautiful. I mean an unconfident woman would be a turn off but its not a deciding factor, but in my experience its hasn't been worth it in my experience.

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't voted yet cauz I have to ask something:

for this girl that "lacks confidence"...

...what does she do, or not do, behavior-wise that makes her different than the average girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, ofc! That's why guys are here. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Because constantly reassuring an insecure girl is f***ing exhausting.

2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I hope so... because I have no confidence :( I'm so shy & have low self esteem... never had a boyfriend though, so I guess guys don't like me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and if I was a guy, I wouldn't want to date a girl who lacked too much confidence. Girls like that tend to be the girls who want to go through their man's phone, nag in his ear about the girl he was talking to (who is usually just an aquaintance). They tend to overall be paranoid and look for reasons for him to be interested in someone else. I would find that annoying and frustrating. True confidence makes a HUGE difference in a lot

1|0
    0|0