Guys: Would you rather?

Date someone who was a bit chubby with a nice face, hair, dress sense and personality or someone who looked like an FHM model (obvs nice face hair etc) but was a total b*tch?

Why?

And yeah you would be having sex with whoever you dated. Just to clear things up. I'm not going to dangle an FHM model in front of you and then say "no sex allowed" bahaha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd much rather date someone a bit chubby but a nice personality than someone who was super-hot but a horrible personality.

For a start, if I went out with a supermodel, I probably would feel inadequate and like I was with someone better looking than me and I didn't deserve it... I'd feel really insecure.

But really, it doesn't matter what she looks like, if she's a b!tch, I wouldn't want to date her at all. It's important to be attracted to someone physically, and people who aren't supermodels might have to try a bit harder to get noticed, but looks are only important initially - it's personality, getting on, and having someone to love and who loves you that keeps a relationship going and would make me want to be with someone.

Also, I don't like stick thin people anyway. It depends what you mean by 'a bit chubby' but I think having a bit of shape is attractive in a girl. Being fat really isn't attractive, but neither is being super-skinny. Being a little bit chubby, or being slim is fine though.

:)

What Guys Said 10

• Dont do bitchyness, far to much effort, so for me, if any girl comes across as a bitch, fhm or otherwise, I wouldn't bother, someone nice is the only device, that's always (but not limited to) a thumbs up,x

• FHM model. Because we (at least me) tend to think it is natural for them to have such attitude and arrogance.

• hahaha nice update lol. bitches turn me off a lot. And I wouldn't suspect that either of us would want to date either. Some people can make chubby attractive, especially with a good personality and other looks.

• Personality. Because I'm out of the league for the FHM model.This comes from experience and I've got friends of both types. And Miss Personality wins bonus rounds if not something real special.

• First, always.

• Personality is more important ^^

• Chubby woman because there is more to love. :D

• If a girl is not beautiful my eyes won't be on her

• If I'm only interested to f***, I'll take the model. If I want more I'll consider the chubby one.

• I'm I having sex with the girl either way? Because then I'd choose girl 2--at least for awhile.

• Honestly, I couldn't turn down the chance to have sex with an FHM model. Even if she were a bitch, I'd date her through the honeymoon period where we're f*cking like rabbits, take some pics and vids to remember her by and then, if she continued to be a bitch, I'd probably move on eventually.

What Girls Said 0