Would a guy bother texting you first if he didn't want to talk to you or like you even as a friend?

Do you think a guy would text a girl if he had no interest at all even with a friendship?

I would think if a guy wanted nothing to do with you or was annoyed of you he wouldn't try to talk to you at all.

Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• this world has been the same since the beginning of time..its not only as small as a message its any kind of reaction or any extra attention if someone doesn't like you they won't waste there time looking smiling ,talking to you all the above.thats the way I think about it..but then again if he's texting you first he wants something from you..be it a friendship or more..depends on his age.

What Guys Said 1

• i agree with you.. I only text girls when I'm intrested or I really have to have a close friendship with them

wich is a rare case

What Girls Said 1

• He could be bored. I would talk to anyone if I was bored enough.