What to talk about after kissing?

Right after my girlfriend and I finish making out, she always wants me to start a conversation. But what is there to talk about right after making out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm anything? I don't there's really anything specific you should be looking out for to talk about. Maybe tell her how much you like her and enjoy kissing her? Ask her if her day is going great with a sneaky happy smile. Just be a little flirty and show her some appreciation for the make out session :)

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think she's expecting you to break into a debate about a historical event or anything, I think she just to feel like there's more to your relationship than kissing and making love.

How about something like, when pulling away, looking deep into her eyes, stroking her face and saying "you have beautiful eyes..." or something like that? Or asking her what she wants to watch on TV, something, anything...

• break the ice. comment on something, try be funny. whatever comes to your mind. try say something that she'll be interested in and something that she'll definitely join in the conversation.

• Small talk. About random stuff.

• Telling her you love her is always a good thing.

What Guys Said 1