Why is it that some girls never initiate contact over text?

as if: why do some girls wait for a guy to text them?

Most Helpful Girl

• WELL: We don't wanna look clingy. We could be unsure of why you text us (like just as a booty call etc) and we don't wanna text you, when you don't wanna talk to us. We want the guy to chase. You could be out with friends or at work etc and I don't wanna text you when you're busy and have it blow up in my face. It's just easier for guys to initiate contact. If you're worried about if she's interested or not, you can tell by her responses.

What Girls Said 5

• don't wanna push anything.. make me seem desperate.. you guys are pretty good about not over thinking when to call or worrying about minor details like we girls r.. plus my guy friends all say it's a guys job to initiate the actual dating part...

• They don't want to look clingy.

• fear of being rejected

• They're not skilled communicators and they're overthinking the way they want a guy to think of them.

• we don't want you to thing we're clingy and we don't know when the right time is to text you. you could be somewhere important or something.

What Guys Said 0