Guys do you ever kiss a girl on the nose and why?

My boyfriend of a few weeks kisses me on the nose, it's really sweet and I love it, but I was just wondering if there was reason behind it?

1|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• it means he finds you adorable and priceless and takes you as a loveable serious girlfriend as opposed to some sexy woman he just lusts over and wants to F###. in other words its a great thing if a guy does that trust me. so is rubbing noses with your significant other.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• We just think it's cute, and we know you like it, so why not =).

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and because we think you're adorable and amazing. Only really happens with girls I really like.

3|0
    0|0
  • I have before. I just thought it would be cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I heve before. Because most girls think it's sweet and guys know this. Also, it just felt right at the time, one of those cutesy chick flick moods.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would as a sign of affection. I would just kiss her on the ball of her nose right at the very front. I wouldn't do it unless I was really into her and thought she was special. Where on the nose did he kis you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Here is one possibility...(:

link

1|0
    0|1
  • It's just sweet :) he thinks you're cute and he really likes you (beyond sex)

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I've done it yet, but I'm sure I will do it, it does sound pretty darn cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably no reason behind it.

Girls do like to over analyse every single little thing though.

3|1
    3|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've done that too, sometimes you don't just wanna stick to kissing the lips. I like doing it to show how much I care about them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a guy do that to me :) he would always give me three pecks right on the tip of my nose. He said something like "I love your button nose and I adore you" something like that lol

0|0
    0|0