Nervous about kissing him (first kiss). Do you have any advice for me?

So I'm dating this guy, and I've yet to have my first kiss. He wants to kiss me, I want him to kiss me. I'm really nervous about it though, and I've turned him down twice. He knows I want to and that it's only nerves, but I feel bad. Advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, it's nothing to be that nervous about, I promise. Don't keep turning him down, or he may get a bit frustrated or disappointed. I was scared to death for my first kiss, but it was not that big of a deal really. If he knows it's your first kiss, he'll be gentle and he'll keep it simple and help you. It's not hard. Just tilt your head a bit to avoid bumping noses, and lean in. He'll meet you half way, with his head tilted to the other side. It's really not hard, and it comes very naturally. I had my first kiss just a couple months ago, and I was so scared I was trembling, but after it was done, it was really nothing to be scared of. Just let it happen naturally, and everything will be fine.

• Yay :) Thanks so much for the advice, we kissed today :p

• I'm glad you had a good experience! Congrats, and I wish you both happiness!

• Thank you so much! :)