Would you want to know (on second date) your girl was in Miss USA?

don't know if I should tell him. I'm afraid of what he'll think of me. guys, would you want a girl to reveal this to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is not the judgmental type, then you could tell him now. If you're not sure, then I would wait until you learn a little more about him.

• how do you think he would judge?

• I am not sure because I obviously do not know him. But if he is open minded, relaxed sort of person, I do not see a problem. besides if he judges you negatively for something you were happy doing then I am not sure you would want all that much to do with him.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I would be very impressed and more proud to be with her.

• definitely I would be speachless, but its part of being honest with each other and learning about each others past :-)

• yes and don't be shy to say it in front of other people, its a challenge and something to be proud of

What Girls Said 3

• I'd honestly say "Who the f*** cares?". I don't mean that what you've done is worthless, it's just that I believe the only thing revealing that would lead to is a stereotypical perception of you by this guy. If you don't mind that, then go for it, but I think you'd prefer earning his respect and affection before spilling out the beans on a matter that he might react strongly to. I hope that makes sense...

• my guy dated models and a miss usa runner up. I'm sure they won't mind especially if you are a great girl :) good luck

• I would wait to tell him because if you tell him now, he might just stay to say that he is dating an ex miss USA pageant competitor. So I would wait until you know he is into you for you.