Why do I always end up being in this situation?

I do not have a problem with men, getting attention from them, or keeping them around, dating-wise. My problem is that the guys who do stick around (most whom I do not have sex with) always tell me they do not what they want or they do not want a relationship. I have a good idea that some of these men are seeing other girls too, because sometimes I do not hear from them for 4-5 days at a time and at one point they used to text me everyday and call me nicknames. If I wanted to just have a casual fling/just date, then I would have a handful of men, but I do not. To me it appears like I only hang out with them at the guys' convenience. How do I not be a sloppy second to them and be the only one they want to hang out with?

What Guys Said 1

• Where are you finding most of these men? It sounds like they aren't your type to begin with, perhaps you need to look elsewhere?

• college campus...? haha

• NOT marriage but a possible relationship

• I didn't say you have to get hitched, but even a relationship is hard to pull off in college. You just have to filter through a lot of guys that aren't serious about women. Think less parties, more study hall and the lab. Those that take their schooling seriously are more likely to take you seriously.

What Girls Said 0