First date tips? Yikes.

I'm going on a date next week for the first time with a guy I already know.. what are some tips! I'm pretty nervous

Most Helpful Guy

• well well... lets look at it this way. you already fastforwarded past all the introductions & IceBreaker's so NOW all you two have to do is figure out WHAT & WHO & WHEN this date is about. is this just TWO friends going out or is this two friends who want to sleep together but without the negative stereotypes behind it.You See what you need to do is Do- NOT - Be - His - Friend on THIS DATE. That's whole reason why your going out. The Friend's thing is to be left a the front door and NEVER COME OUT during the date. You guys need ot perform as if you are two strangers who are trying to figure each other out. now since you already know him and vice - versa.

this makes it FUN & Intresting so draw close to each other as much as possible. Also I'm going to say this right here. Not as a Man but as a Man over 25+ years old( early thirties )me and my Girlfriend are really far apart in age funny becuase she's my first ever YOUNG Girlfriend ha ha. OK. so when it comes to SEX you and him BOTH need to make sure you are BOTH ( I'm going to be Very BLUNT HERE ) HORNY , SEXY, TURNED ON, AROUSAL-ED if there is / was a chemical attraction from the beginning. reason why I'm say'n this because some younger men take things in the wrong EYES. so if you enjoy his company & your sexually attracted to him GO FOR IT! DONT HESITATE. don't listen to OTHER that say to you DONT SCREW On the 1st Date. Please that's BS. GO FOR IT. Have Sex With Him . Don't Concentrate On if he's Good A Cunnilingus or He May want Fellatio . WHO CARES Do WHAT YOU FELL Comfortable With ONLY . also my other reasons for saying this because Start to date, things do go the way they thought it wold because they think oohh well we've been friends so long now - he's not going to want sex with me. Ha Ha ...think again. unless he Tells you Directly or Indirectly pay attention to his body language & what he says when you and him talk during the DATE OK. Hope This Helps. Ohh Yeah Another Thing is. I Have to Say This. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER Have sex with Him or any one with out first protecting your BODY . so make sure this a Birth - Contraception Practice that gets involved Before jump in the sack with him. ok

What Guys Said 3

• alright look. He's more than likely just as nervous as you are so try to be calm. What you want to do is re-frame the whole situation. One of the things that I do and this more than likely works for girls as well is to tell yourself no matter where you are with this guy that the place you are is "your house" and treat the guy as if he is your guest at your house.

A little trick to get him to like you more and to keep the conversation moving is to prompt him to talk about the stuff he likes. For example if his passion is painting ask him who his favorite artist is. Let him talk and you will both become more comfortable and you both will become more attractive to one another.

If you have any other questions feel free to comment. Good Luck! :)

• Breathe! Stay calm and act naturally.

You might be nervous, but so is he. We men get nervous all the time, but because we are expected to be confident and collected, we are usually just really good at hiding it.

• Make sure nothing is stuck between your teeth

What Girls Said 2

• Just relax and be yourself. :p It's nothing to freak out about, no matter how nerve-wrecking it may seem now. Dress casually and be calm, it'll be fun for the both of you. :)

• Just be yourself. A guy knows if you're being fake. keep the conversation going, try to wear cute but not too revealing clothes. Have fun and be cool.